This has to be one of my favorite moments of last night’s show!!! It’s hard to not love JC Coccoli and Ingrid Haas! Hilarious and fabulous ladies! Wish they were my besties too! :)
At the @Hellogiggles show we presented our new series starring Ingrid Haas and JC Coccoli. It’s a real unproduced, seat of your pants film sesh to get your BFF blood to a boil!
“BESTIES is a real piece of work.” - Whitney Houston
Taking my sister Vanessa to her first Hello Giggles shows at UCB! You should go too!
This show was FANTABULOUS! (yes, I’m using that word again). I had such a blast last night! First time that my friends and I were 1st in line and front row at UCB! Amazing show and I can’t wait for the next one! :)
OMG! I was in the same room with one of my girl crushes, ZOOEY DESCHANEL! Amanda and I nearly died!
1st UCB show was amazing.
So much love for all our giggles fans
thank you contributors
Molls, of course was a great host
In honor of Molls’ Five Favorite Things of the Week, I’ve decided to present my own :) This photo shows my faves of this week.
1. GEEK GIRLS UNITE by Leslie Simon! Buy it, read it, LOVE IT! This book is by far my favorite thing this week! It’s fantastic…I’ve been carrying it around with me everywhere, even when I only get to read a page or two. It’s the best feeling to know there are so many fabulous females in the Geek Girls Guild! We WILL rule the world!
2. THE MUPPETS O.P.I. Collection: So many trips to Planet Beauty have left me unsatisfied, but it has finally happened! My boss Helen bought me “Divine Swine” and I got “Rainbow Connection” (which I am currently wearing), “Animal-istic,” and “Meep-Meep-Meep.” Who knew that nail polish inspired by The Muppets could bring such joy in my life?
3. PEOPLE AND THINGS by Jack’s Mannequin: On Tuesday, Jack’s Mannequin released People and Things. It has been the soundtrack of my week! You should definitely buy it! A few of the tracks that currently stand out in my mind are: No Man is an Island, Casting Lines, My Racing Thoughts, and People, Running.
4. ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY’s Reunion Issue: There is not a single reunion in this issue that I wasn’t excited about! The cover alone was fantastic, but a whole page of Jonathan Taylor Thomas took me back to the times where I would buy (way too many) magazines purely for JTT pinups! Those were the days! Here’s a little sneak peak, but you should buy it yourself. I’m now on the lookout for “227” to be released on DVD and have decided to watch The Princess Bride at least twice in the next week and also re-read the book.
5. HitRECord’s FALL FORMAL: Tomorrow night, I will be attending HitRECord’s Fall Formal at the beautiful Orpheum Theatre in LA. I’m super excited about this! I will be accompanied by besties Monyca, Amanda, Priscyla, and my sister Vanessa. We all don’t know what to wear, but I’m pretty sure we’ll be fierce! (I just really wanted to use the word fierce). We have no idea what Joseph Gordon-Levitt has in store for us, but it’s gonna be GOOD! This one is kinda a two-fer, since I tried to show it on my iPod. This week, Steve Jobs, a visionary whose impact is hard to ignore, passed away. It was very sad news to hear and my thoughts go out to his loved ones. What I found to be so heartwarming was how so many people were touched by his passing. Too often we spend time focusing on the negative and not truly appreciating even the little things in life. I was very inspired by Steve Jobs and this speech.
Here was my first attempt at Estela’s Five Favorite Things of the Week. Hopefully (not likely), this will become something I do on a somewhat regular basis.
Challenge accepted. I believe I just challenged myself, but if I won’t, who will? I’ve decided that I will read all of the banned books on this list.